Trips are usually scheduled to leave once a month, departing Waisai on a Sunday . The only extras to your budget are alcoholic drinks, and the Park Entrance fee of (1,000,000 + 250,000 IDR) €75, oh, and flights/ transport getting to the boat in Waisai. A Deposit of 150 Euros secures the booking, and the remaining 790Euros can be paid on arrival, or by transfer to a choice of accounts in Euros (In Europe) or in AUD (Australia) or USD and SGD accounts in your local area.
The BIGKANU managing agent is in Singapore, Kevin Jeandin-Livet, 90 Kismis Avenue, #07-01A, Singapore 598266, and payments can be made to the managing agent’s accounts o just paid in local currency on arrival. The contact email for enquiries is the email firstname.lastname@example.org or sms to +62 81338317018.
Our one key condition of importance please, is that the boat and its owners / managers / crew do not take liability for loss of damage from any incident of accident aboard or near the boat, so by coming on the trip everyone is agreeing to not make compensation claims in such event.
By paying for a trip with us, it binds you to these terms and conditions below.
We offer discounts if you organise your own group, and besides, you have have more fun with friends or family. If you want the full boat to yourself, its €1190 per day.
Your Inquiry Here
Terms And Condition
BIGKANU TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The purchase of any travel services offered by BIGKANU constitutes a contractual arrangement between you and BIGKANU, and represents your acceptance of BIGKANU Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking. ‘BIGKANU’ refers to the crew, owners, managers and partners to the Indonesian boat BIGKANU, ( or MV Trybrid Equator)
1. Payment method and transaction:
In order to confirm your booking on BIGKANU overnight cruises, a full prepayment is required at least 60 days before departure unless request for payment onboard is agreed between Client and BIGKANU. A 25% payment, of the total amount, is mandatory to confirm your booking if it’s made more than 60 days before departure, and by request and agreement between Guest and BIGKANU, payment of the residual 75% can be made on arrival at the boat in Indonesian Rupiah or Euros..
Transfer Payments can be done through our payment to our Managers Singapore office,
Until the payment is received, the requested dates remains available for other bookings.
1.1 In case of, 60 days or less before departure, where only 25% deposit is paid, BIGKANU is entitled to cancel the booking, keep the deposit and sell the cruise to another request if BIGKANU has requested full payment which was not paid, or where
2. Refund and cancellation policy :
– If the booking is cancelled, from the client, more than 60 days before departure, a full refund will be provided
– If the booking is cancelled, from the client, 30 days or more before departure, but less than 60 days before departure, 25% of the total amount will be refunded
– If the booking is cancelled, from the client, less than 30 days before departure, no refund will be provided
2.1 : Conditions of departure for any SHARED CRUISES : BIGKANU has the right to offer a full refund and/or post-pone the original trip to a later date, in case there’s not a minimum of 3 cabins sold for the original planned departure date. BIGKANU will contact each guest, within a fair amount of time, in order to offer one of these 2 options.
3. No show :
– In case of No show with no notice, at the agreed time and meeting point, no refund will be provided and the cruise will be cancelled.
– In case of late arrival, due to flight delay or any other transportation method, and if case the guest informed BIGKANU of the late arrival, BIGKANU will wait a maximum of 2 hours (Charter boat only). The itinerary might be modified and is at the discretion of the Captain. No compensation will be provided.
4. BIGKANU declines all responsibility in case of a cruise cancelation due a to force majeure event such as (but not limited to) extreme weather condition, accidents, fog, strike, earthquake, volcano, tsunami, …The clients will not be entitled to any compensation for the loss of the tour.
If the tour is delayed by force majeure events, The clients will not be entitled to any compensation for the partial loss of the tour. BIGKANU will not refund or compensate the delayed time but will propose to extend the cruise upon availability of the BIGKANU boat.
In case of a technical reason cancelling the departure, delaying the departure more than 3 hours, or cancelling during the cruise, the client will be entitled to a refund proportional to the affected cruise cost and/or replacement solution that can still offer BIGKANU guests
5. Park entrance fee of 1,000,000IDR is not included in the price and will be need to be paid at the Park fees office, at the Waisai ferry arrival hall. 250,000IDR per guest is payable on the boat towards the shared costs of entry to Wayag, Pianemo and Kabui.
6. BIGKANU or its crew, managers or owners cannot be held accountable in any form for illness, accidents, or incident and their consequences that our clients undergo for the duration of the project.
7.A A Client does not have to have travel insurance in order to take part in a tour organised by BIGKANU, on the understanding that BIGKANU does not provide any insurance. A Client is wholly responsible for arranging to to cover for medical expenses arising through illness or accident during the trip and loss of holiday monies through cancellation and curtailment of the holiday, or pay any costs due to accident, incident or loss of property , or physical harms while aboard of nearby BIGKANU.
8. All departure and arrival times provided by the airlines are estimates only. They may change due to air traffic control restrictions, weather conditions, operational or maintenance requirements. BIGKANU is not liable if there is any change to the flight schedule. BIGKANU is not responsible for any losses suffered if client delayed and misses any flight or a ferry to Waisai.
9. The date change of a cruise will be considered as a cancelation and a new booking will need to be made. The cancellation fees are applicable (see point number 2), unless agreed otherwise between BIGKANU and te Client.
10. The original itinerary can be change at any time, following weather and tide conditions. This is at the discretion of the Captain and BIGKANU is not liable for any compensation in case of the original itinerary is not respected.
11. In case of technical difficulties prior to departure, BIGKANU is entitled to a day of services with their technicians where the customer will be compensated for the time lost until departure.
12. BIGKANU reserve the right to cancel a cruise, with no refund, of one or multiple clients if the crew or cruise director feel that the behaviour or the health condition of one of multiple clients can impact the cruise and it’s safety.
13. BIGKANU is not liable in case of any damage or loss occurred to any belongings of the client, and BIGKANU will does not compensate clients for any accident or incident causing bodily harm or loss of property.