Raja Ampat Adventures runs monthly trips and in 2023, the ship is managed by Raja Ampat Adventures under Mr Deni Malingkas. Deni's team in Raja Ampat, including Raja Ampat Adventures crew are based in Sorong and Waisai.
Raja Ampat Adventures = www.rajaampatadventured.com
Deni Malingkas = +62 813-5628-1139 ( also What's App).
Damage done by Covid to many SE Asian tourism business waa severe though 3 years of loss, which forced the handover of Bigkanu to the excellent management of Raja Ampat Adventures,and their small fleet.
In 2023, the Park Entry Fees are now included in the price. The complications of paying Park Fees, Wayag fees and more, is now simplified by these costs being included in the price of $USD1320 for a 7D/6N trip.
The trips are booked and secured by 50% deposit on booking, then final payment 30 days before sailing.
The trip payments are made direct to Deni Malingkas in Sorong, and Deni is the charter operator.
Full boat charter is available at rate for 8 persons, or $US1320 per day.
The boat, crew and charter operator please wish to make clear that liability for loss or damage on the trip from any reason is not compensated, so please understand risk of loss or damage to goods or persons is declared as not the liability of boat owner, the crew or the boat operator, Raja Ampat Adventures
Your Inquiry Here
Terms And Condition
RAJA AMPAT ADVENTURES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Raja Ampat Adventures refers to the crew, owners, managers and partners to the Indonesian boat Trybrid Adventurer, ( or MV Trybrid Equator)
1. Payment method and transaction:
If the booking is cancelled, from the client, less than 30 days before departure, no refund will be provided
2. Conditions of departure
Raja Ampat Adventures has the right to offer a full replacement trip with 50% added duration and/or post-pone the original trip to a later date, in case there’s not a minimum of 3 cabins sold for the original planned departure date. Raja Ampat Adventures will contact each guest, within a fair amount of time, in order to offer a replacement trip.
Trybrid Adventurer of Raja Ampat Adventures only offers the replacement of lost or delayed trips with a replacement trip of 50% added duration, and does not offer cash refunds on trips lost due to any cause, including hull or mechanical issue, dangerous weather, blockage by officials ,medical issue or any other cause.
3. No show :
– In case of No show with no notice, at the agreed time and meeting point, no refund will be provided and the cruise will be cancelled.
– In case of late arrival, due to flight delay or any other transportation method, and if case the guest informed Raja Ampat Adventures of the late arrival, RAA will wait a maximum of 2 hours. The itinerary might be modified and is at the discretion of the Captain. No compensation will be provided.
4. Raja Ampat Adventures declines all responsibility in case of a cruise cancelation due a to force majeure event such as (but not limited to) extreme weather condition, accidents, fog, strike, earthquake, volcano, tsunami, …The clients will not be entitled to any compensation for the loss of the tour.
If the tour is delayed by force majeure events, The clients will not be entitled to any compensation for the partial loss of the tour. Raja Ampat Adventures will not refund or compensate the delayed time but will propose to extend or replace the cruise at a later date upon availability of the boat.
5. Park entrance fees are included .
6. Raja Ampat Adventures , Trybrid Adventurer the boat, or its crew, managers or owners cannot be held accountable in any form for illness, accidents, or incident and their consequences that our clients undergo for the duration of the project.
7. A Client does not have to have travel insurance in order to take part in a tour organised by Raja Ampat Adventure on the understanding that they do not provide any insurance. A Client is wholly responsible for arranging to to cover for medical expenses arising through illness or accident during the trip and loss of holiday monies through cancellation and curtailment of the holiday, or pay any costs due to accident, incident or loss of property , or physical harms while aboard .
8. All departure and arrival times provided by the airlines are estimates only. They may change due to air traffic control restrictions, weather conditions, operational or maintenance requirements. Raja Ampat Adventures is not liable if there is any change to the flight schedule and is not responsible for any losses suffered if client delayed and misses any flight or a ferry to Waisai.
9. The date change of a cruise will be considered as a cancelation and a new booking will need to be made. The cancellation fees are applicable (see point number 2), unless agreed otherwise between Raja Ampat Adventures and the Client.
10. The original itinerary can be change at any time, following weather and tide conditions. This is at the discretion of the Captain is not liable for any compensation in case of the original itinerary is not respected.
12. Raja Ampat Adventures reserves the right to cancel a cruise, with no refund, if the crew or cruise director feel that the behaviour or the health condition of one of multiple clients can impact the cruise and it’s safety.
13. Raja Ampat Adventures is not liable in case of any damage or loss occurred to any belongings of the client, and Raja Ampat Adventures ,boat owner, or crew or managers will not compensate clients for any accident or incident causing bodily harm or loss of property.